Single Phase Servo Stabilizer
R. D. Electric Works is a well known Single Phase Servo Stabilizer manufacturers, and exporters. These are specially developed to regulate voltage supply and to protect appliances from voltage variation. Due to the excellent quality of our products, we are getting repeated orders from clients based in Delhi, Raebareli, Azamgarh, Rohtak,Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh & Haryana.
Constant voltage is mandatory for the better performance of the appliance. Sometimes, the voltage fluctuation causes damage to the appliance. To counter the effect of varying voltage, Single Phase Servo Stabilizer is considered as the best option as it protects the appliance from the varying voltage. It also counters the effect of voltage bursts, spikes and noise. These are specially designed on the advanced technology using microprocessor. This helps in providing constant voltage at the output. An automation cut in function is provided so that it cuts off the supply to the appliance in case of uncontrolled voltage variation.
We are technology driven organization. Backed with state of the art manufacturing facility, we offer international quality in our products. To ensure maximum performance of our products, we equip these with cutting edge technology. We are offering our products at affordable rates.
Interested clients should send us enquiry related to the products. As appreciable Single Phase Servo voltage Stabilizers manufacturers and suppliers. we ensure timely delivery of your products.
- Developed using advanced technology
- Provide constant voltage throughput
- Predefined lower and upper voltage limit
- Energy efficient
- Available in different range
- Provide protection against unusual voltage behaviour
- Protect appliances against voltage spikes
- Used for better performance from the appliance
- Helps in providing reliability to the appliance
- In hospitals along with medical equipment
- In the countless applications in the shopping malls
- In the IT firms and call centres
- In home appliances along with UPS & Invertor
- In research laboratories