Air Cooled Servo Stabilizer
R. D. Electric Works is a world renowned Air Cooled Servo Stabilizer manufacturers and exporters. We manufacture our products in accordance to the industry standards so as to keep them at par in excellence to international quality.
Air Cooled Servo Stabilizer finds tremendous usage in various industries to protect from the varying voltage. The fluctuation in the voltage at times result in the break down of the appliance. In the ac voltage supply at various instances the voltage waveform gets distorted due to noise or sometimes the voltage exceeds the thresh hold value. Using this stabilizer, helps in providing constant voltage to the appliance.
These are specially designed using the advanced technology. Due to this, they provide optimum current to the appliance at the constant voltage. This also improves the performance of the appliance. Apart from this, they provide protection against the unusual voltage and voltage spikes by providing constant waveform at the output.
Being an ISO Certified Company, we use graded raw materials along with advanced technology while manufacturing our products. Some of the prominent features of our products are accuracy, durability, reliability and long operating life.
Owing to our trusted network, we are proudly serving our products in Gorakhpur, Faizabad, Bulandshahr, Gurgaon, Rohtak, Ghaziabad,Delhi, Allahabad & Noida. Interested clients should send us enquiry related to the products. Being a reputed Air Cooled Servo Stabilizers suppliers we will entertain your requirement prior to deadline.
- Manufactured using microprocessor based technology
- Require low power for operation
- Provide constant throughput
- Highly efficient
- Cost effective
- Available in customized configurations
- Provide protection to appliances from unusual voltage
- Provide protection against the voltage spikes & noise
- Improves the life of the appliance
- Helps in providing better efficiency in case of machines
- Protect appliances from getting damaged
- Required for the medical equipment in the hospitals
- In the research labs for machines and appliances
- In the shopping malls, restaurants and hotels
- In driving escalators and lifts
- In home appliances
- In call centres and IT firms